Saturday, December 5, 2009

Which Cowboy Boots Next?

Okay, loyal blog readers, it's time for another poll!

I am seriously considering getting one or both pairs of cowboy boots featured here. What do you think? Vote in the poll to the right and let me know. Thanks.

Pair 1: "Silvercreek" boot from Nocona® features a full quill ostrich leather foot and 13" fancy stitched leather shaft. Leather lining. Supportive, handpegged steel shank. Pointed toe. Color: denim.

Pair 2: Justin "Bent Rail" buckaroo boot features a buckskin bay Apache leather foot under a fancy stitched 15" sea blue cowhide leather shaft. Buckskin bay Apache scalloped, punched collar. Easy-on pull holes. Soft leather lining. Leather covered cushion insole and triple density insole board. 1 3/4" heel. (Click on the image to see it larger).

Update: the poll I took from blog viewers closed on December 9. The results? 4 voted that I buy the Justin Bent Rail buckaroos; 11 voted that I buy the Nocona denim ostrich boots (plus one positive comment about them); 5 voted that I buy both pairs; and 1 voted that I buy neither pair. Majority rules! The blue ostrich boots have been ordered and are scheduled to arrive in January. (January??? yeah, January, 2010.)

1 comment:

BootedRubberCub said...

I have a pair of the Noconas in grey and I love them. Very very hot boots! Am also thinking of getting the denim colored ones too.....